If you are thinking to have a fine dining experience in Melbourne and you are not sure about a particular restaurant, please don´t hesitate to ask me.
There are business card from the best restaurants in the town as:
- Attica, 74 Glen Eira Rd, Ripponlea VIC 3185, Australia (where i did a stage). Modern Australian/thai Food
- Vue de monde ,Rialto, Rialto Towers, 525 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000,Australia. Modern Australia/French food
- Rosetta Ristorante Indirizzo: Crown Casino, Crown Towers Melbourne, 8 Southbank Blvd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia (where i been chef for 6 months). Italian food
- Cecconi’s Flinders Lane Restaurant & Cellar Bar 61 Flinders Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Italian food
- Grossi Florentino, 80 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Italian food
- Spice Temple ,CROWN COMPLEX, SOUTHBANK. Chinese food
- Rockpool bar & Grill,CROWN COMPLEX, SOUTHBANK. Australian/Asian/Steaks
- Dinner by Heston Blumenthal,Crown Towers Melbourne, 130/8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia. English cuisine
- Il Bacaro – Cucina & Bar 168-170 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Italian food
- Tipo 00, 361 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Italian food
- Bistro Guillaume , CROWN COMPLEX, SOUTHBANK. French cuisine
- Kenzan, Collins Place 45 Collins Street (56 Flinders Lane), Melbourne 3000. Japanese food
And please, just remember that if you are looking for a good Italian pizza, pasta o gnocchi restaurants just ask.
The business cards are only from the fine dining restaurants, but since my girlfriend and I lived in Melbourne for 2 years we been in the mostly Italian good restaurant and Pizzeria in the city .
I have been a chef, 2 years in Melbourne and I know a lot about Melbourne food and restaurants.
You can also follow me