Nobody should waste food!!! so Melbourne decided to organize an hour with the Melbourne’s top chef to serve an esclusive selections of meal for just $1.
How cOoL is IT?!?
All of them will be made from food that would otherwise have been threw in the bins.
- How run the project ?
The event is run by YUME App
- Which one are the restaurants that participate to this event?
- San Telmo
- Grossi Florentino
- St crispin
- The Botanical
- To participate what do you have to do?
- Download the YUME app on the Apple or Google play App Store
- order your food
- collect from a participating restaurant within the hour.
- be happy
- When is the event?
- Saturday 5 March between 3pm-4pm as parte of the Melbourne food and wine festival
- The result.
- All found raised will be donate to Melbourne main food – rescue initiatives:
Ozharvest – Fareshare – Foodbank – Secondbite
Do you wanna know more about YUME app.
Go to YUME app
Would you like to have more details??
Got to The world loves Melbourne